Blast2GO - New Version 3.1
(Release Date: 01/08/2015)
This new version allows to work with multiple porjects in paralell, a new FileManger to organizer all your data, run RFAM analysis and much more.
- Work with multiple datasets in parallel.
- Use the FileManager to organize your datasets and results.
- Save and reopen all analysis results like graphs, charts, enrichments, etc.
- Run RFAM analysis. Detect non-coding RNA, cis-regulatory elements or self-splicing RNAs (via EMBL-EBI webservice).
- WordCloud or Treemap viewer allow summarizing functional profiles.
- Extract FASTA sequences via GFF/GTF files.
- Extract subsets and ID list from your project.
- Customize your sequence table columns (e.g. remove columns you are not interested in).
- A new Fast-Blast option to speed-up your blast results.