Blast2GO - Release of Version 5.2
(Release Date: 02/08/2018)
What's new in Blast2GO 5.2?
We are happy to announce that Blast2GO 5.2 has now been released. This update makes our bioinformatics tool for straightforward functional genomics even better.
- Workflows allow regular files as input and output
- Context Menu for GFF and VCF tables
- GSEA with "No Filter" option
- Table context menu: create a category chart using two columns
- File Manager context menu: merge two statistics objects
- Improved Enzyme Statistics Wizard
- "Export Annotations" includes enzymes with 'One annotation per row'
- Minor fixes and improvements
How to update:
If you are already working with Blast2GO 5 you don’t have to do anything to update to the latest version. Blast2GO will update automatically. Otherwise, you can download the latest version online from https://www.blast2go.com/blast2go-pro/download-b2g.
If you are still working with version 4, we highly recommend upgrading to version 5. You can download the latest version from here.