Blast2GO - New Version 3.3
(Release Date: 9/05/2016)
We are very happy to announce the latest release of Blast2GO 3.3.
Highlight the features of version 3.3
- New Basic feature: Easily create and blast against a local database.
- New filters can be applied during the annotation step. These filters allow e.g. to easily perform a "Top-Hit-with-GOs" annotation.
- New feedback forms allow us to improve Blast2GO with the help of your input.
- The new Blast2GO App Manager allows adding additional tools to Blast2GO.
- Predict bacterial protein subcellular localization annotations with PSORTb 3. Available as App here.
- The "Translate longest ORF" feature has now many more options and allows you to choose the open reading frame based on the Top Blast Hit.
- Create distribution charts (dot, bar, line) of any of your generic table columns.
- Easily find and remove highly similar and/or redundant sequences within large datasets using the BLAT algorithm.